With the Yuletide season fast-approaching, everywhere you look reminds to buy gifts for family and friends. Finding great gifts for your loved ones isn’t easy, and finding the perfect gift for yourself seems to be the hardest.
What if you could give yourself a present you deserve while doing good for the world? What if one purchase can reward you with once-in-a-lifetime experience while saving acres of forest? Now you can, simply by joining the Ultimate Island Getaway Sweepstake Campaign by EverSince.
EverSince, an e-commerce start-up, is launching Asia’s first online experience marketplace with the mission of curating unique, once-in-a-lifetime moments for social good. To celebrate the launch, EverSince has joined forces with Mission Hills, a chain of world-class resorts, and Rainforest Trust. Since 1988, Rainforest Trust has been dedicated to protecting threatened rainforests and endangered wildlife.
Joining the Sweepstake gives you a chance at a dream, all-expense paid getaway to the island of Hainan in China, and allows you to help Rainforest Trust purchase and protect acres of rainforest. It’s a gift that gives back to the environment, and gives you an opportunity at a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
How to Join the Sweepstakes
Think of it as a lifestyle lottery or a lucky draw. You enter the Sweepstakes by buying a special edition commemorative gift from Mission Hills at any of the following prices:
- US$10 gives you 100 entries at the draw, save 5 acres of vital habitat, and a commemorative keychain
- US$25 gives you 500 entries at the draw, save 12.5 acres of vital habitat, and a commemorative keychain
- US$50 gives you 1,000 entries at the draw, save 25 acres of vital habitat, and a commemorative keychain
- US$100 gives you 3,000 entries at the draw, save 50 acres of vital habitat and a commemorative keychain
The commemorative gift can be purchased at http://bit.ly/2NL7hnp. The Sweepstakes runs from November 4, 2019 until December 31, 2019 only.
The Ultimate Island Getaway
The winner of the Sweepstake Campaign by EverSince have amazing prizes in store:
- The winner and a companion receives roundtrip flights to Hainan Island with 2 nights stay at a 5-star Ritz-Carlton private villa in Mission Hills, Haikou, with complimentary golf lessons from a professional.
- Cocktail masterclass with Lu Yao, one of Asia’s 50 best bartenders. You and a friend can learn the basics of his trade while creating your own cocktail recipe.
- A bespoke 8-course menu designed exclusively for you by the head chef of Tin Lung Heen.
- A nourishing spa session using Hainan Island’s volcanic minerals.
- Aerial adventure in a Robinson R44 helicopter with an IG famous lifestyle photographer. Learn how to enhance your photography skills to capture the best views.
- Island hopping on your own private catamaran.
- Cultural brunch at the first theme park named after the award winning director, Feng Xiaogang.
A Gift That Gives Back
This phrase is used more often than we can count. But this gift is a way to give back to nature by helping Rainforest Trust, and gives you a chance at a one-of-a-kind luxury travel adventure.
The partnership between EverSince and Mission Hills is the first of its kind in Asia, and launches a whole new perspective on helping worthy causes.
“We’re excited to partner with a regional start-up such as EverSince for this campaign and admire the social impact their business model delivers,” said Tenniel Chu, Vice Chairman of Mission Hills.
“We are excited to be launching a travel offering like this,” said Jake Fong, Chief Experience Officer of EverSince. “Especially since we see a growing trend to having YOLO experiences and to make an impact at the same time is appealing to millennials and the younger generation.”
The perfect gift for you and your Christmas list beckons. Benefit a worthy cause by simply making a one-time purchase of US$10, US$25, US$50 or US$100, and you will have the chance to experience this ultimate island getaway. The full details of this experience are available at http://bit.ly/2NL7hnp.
About Mission Hills China
Owner and operator of Mission Hills Shenzhen and Mission Hills Resort Hainan, Mission Hills is a key player in the country’s fledgling sports and leisure industry. The Mission Hills brand encompasses several sub-brands, including Mission Hills Golf Clubs, Mission Hills Residences, as well as Mission Hills Hotels & Resorts. It is also the host, promoter and underwriter of several major golf tournaments, including the Omega Mission Hills World Cup and the Mission Hills Star Trophy.
About Rainforest Trust
Rainforest Trust is a nonprofit environmental organization founded in December 8, 1988 by Byron Swift, a dedicated and experienced conservationist. The organization is focused on the purchase and protection of tropical lands to strategically conserve threatened species. As of 2017, Rainforest Trust has helped protect 18,000,000 acres (73,000 km2) of habitat.
Ever wanted to share ice cream with a bona fide Hollywood celebrity or play one-on-one with a NBA player? Ever dreamed of taking a masterclass by one of the world’s greatest chefs all while taking action against global hunger and helping other notable causes? It’s your adventure – so you decide what you do and where you go.
EverSince is an online marketplace that curates unforgettable moments and memories that matter by pairing experiences with real-world impactful causes you care about. Our members are seekers. Equal parts dreamers who engage with inspiring stars and empowering figures. Daring doers who enrich relationships that actually bring about meaningful change.