Look no further and spare yourself the guesswork this Valentine’s Day as we compiled the best gift ideas “worthy of Mom.” These are gifts we would love to receive ourselves. We are happy to be supporting and putting under the limelight products which are mostly created by moms – for moms! Check out their Instagram accounts.
1. Clothes from @shop.myka.limchoc. For busy moms who don’t have the luxury of time to plan the day’s ootd but still want to look put together, these stylish tops can instantly add ooomp even if you’re wearing jeans, skirt or shorts. Choose from the different styles and colors available. Dresses launching soon.
Price: P550 (Harlow red top and Fiona maroon top)
2. Curated box from @winsomebox. What do you give a mom who seems to have it all? Treat her to a gift filled with well-curated, luxurious items that she doesn’t realize she need not until she had her eyes on them.
Elevated gift-giving is what Winsome Box is all about. So, sit back, relax and let them do the curating for you as this is what they do best.
3. Lash Serum and Lotion Bar from @voilaph. Say goodbye to lash extensions and sparse eyebrows. Made with all-natural ingredients which promote hair growth, cold-pressed castor oil, aloe vera extract and castor oil, this magic wand is a safe and effective way to make your lashes and brows thicker and stronger. Apply to brows and lashes before bed and before you finish the tube, voila! – lush lashes!
Made with a rich base of coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter, the Lotion Bar is sure to leave your skin soft and supple. As an added bonus, the SPF in the shea butter makes them an excellent protector for short-term sun exposure while the essential oils add extra care to you’re skin’s natural beauty.
Available in Bliss, Bloom and Balm and in varying shape and sizes, these would make the perfect Valentines gift for the special women in your lives who deserve to be spoiled and pampered sans parabens.
Price: P199 Lash Serum and P299 Lotion Bar
4. Cold-pressed juices from @creativefruitsandveggies. This is for the health-conscious momma who needs to have that extra boost in energy. A bottle a day of this healthy goodness is a convenient way to add more fruits and vegetables into your diet.
Did you know that taking juices allows your digestive system to take a break? Those who goes through cleansing can benefit from juices as it provides the body with the nutrients it needs while you detox. Gift the gift of health with cold-pressed juices!
Price: P100 to P200 per 250 to 350 ml
5. Love & Light Candle by Coach Kimilu @kimilulifecoach and Bernadette from @scentful_living. Who wouldn’t love to bask under the glow of a scented candle taking in the scent while submerged under the bathtub? With or without a bathtub, lighting this 6oz natural soy wax candle with notes of Bergamot, Iris, Lilac, Vetiver, Caramel, Amber, Agarwood, Patchouli, and Vanilla creates a comforting and grounding fragrance to make you feel relaxed and meditative.
Send love, good thoughts, prayers and well wishes to your beloved by lighting this candle.
6. For that millennial momma who can rock tassel or tulle flower drop earrings, they would love to own a pair from from @missoliviaph. Don’t underestimate the power of wearing a pair of trendy earrings – these can brighten up a rather dull outfit, accentuate your face and create a powerful statement!
Price: P75 to P150 a pair
7. The right bra can empower moms to feel good while ticking off everything from their never-ending to-do list. What should one look for in a bra because most women take this for granted. Check the fit, comfort, price and quality. The design is usually just secondary. Coobie, dubbed as the comfiest bra fits all the criteria (as they fit all sizes, amazing isn’t it?). Check out @coobie.ph.
Price: P1,200 for the lace bra
8. There are moms who still want to receive flowers during Valentines day. These happy pots from @lovelylucymanila doesn’t wilt and can serve as a great centerpiece at home, as a coffee table accent or something to brighten up a work desk.
Price: P500 to P800
9. We’re all into Status Posts and statement Notes everyday. These cute LetterBox Boards from @letterbox.ph are perfect for your everyday thoughts! Moms need some words of encouragement and sometimes we, too send things out for spreading good vibes. Why not make your Instagram posts note-worthy plus you can always build words with it anytime!
Price: P1,250 small pink board and P1,500 for the big black board. Both are in discounted prices until the 14th of February.
10. Moms love to have some me-time and going to the nail salon is always a need. But what if time doesn’t permit or it’s no-leaving-your-baby-at-home game? Well, we got you covered with this.
Happy Skin released their Nail Polish line and everyone is in a mad dash to get their hands on these. Why? Because it’s a Gel-finish polish that’s chip-resistant and long-wearing. Plus it’s Made of vegan-formula, free from 10 toxic ingredients and the best thing is, you don’t need a UV Lamp for drying. Perfect for moms who is always on-the-go with their kids!
Price: P249 for regular ones and P299 for the Sanrio collection
11. Who doesn’t love getting their stuff organized? Well, moms for sure are great fans of storage boxes! Personally, wooden boxes that are well-made should be on top of our list! It’s not only pleasing to the eyes but durability is important specially when you have kids around.
Check out these nice Bare Crates from @ps.craftswithsoul. Did you know that they are individually designed and hand-painted to make each piece extra special and unique.
Price: P550 Size 8X11X2 inches
12. Customised Tote Bags from @goodbagph. Personalized items make thoughtful gifts as there’s no denying that you have the recipient in mind. It sends a message to the recipient that they are well-thought of. Ask any mom and you will find out that moms these days are never without a tote bag when they leave home. Good Bag PH can create the bag of your dreams – monogram, logo, colorful prints. Name it, they can do it.
Price: P25 for pouch to 350 for laptop bag
13. Superfoods in powder form @herbilogyph. Who doesn’t want Superfoods in their diet? Moms need that extra energy and a better immune system to take of everyone in the family. When we’re so busy taking care of the family’s health, we should also be on tip-top shape to do so. Here’s some of the ready-made superfoods we can just add up to our food and drinks! It’s Organic and Pure, non-refined or enriched with any other ingredient like preservatives or chemicals. It’s perfect for over-all wellness and as preventive health care.
Price: P395 per pouch
14. Healthy Snacks from @ohsohealthy. Who doesn’t love eating healthy and yummy at the same time? Moms, don’t usually have time to make their own snacks just because their always busy with work or busy taking care of their little ones. Well, this might save the day. Healthy Fruits that you can bring and eat with you anywhere – why not! These Fruit Crisps are both good and nutritious too, so there’s no feeling guilty eating chips anytime even if front of your kids!
15. Leather bags from @bagohphilippines. For that working mom, mompreneur, mom who loves to travel, these sturdy leather bags can hold all your essentials – this can even be a diaper bag. Stylish and functional, these bags can take you anywhere.
Price: P700 – P1500
16. Artisanal Treats from @sarsified. If you’re looking for yummy jarred sweets, we’ve found some unique giftable ideas for you. Here’s Sarah’s Artisanal Treats – Cashew Butter, Strawberry Marmalade and Pure Raw Honey are their best-sellers! They’re guaranteed to have the fresh and finest ingredients.
Price: Pure Light Honey P450, Cashew Butter P335, Strawberry Marmalade P260
17. First-Aid Gel and Jar of Healing from indigobabyshop. Moms want to go the all-natural route whenever they can. Indigo Baby’s First-Aid Gel and Jar of Healing are must-haves because we need that extra-fast solution whenever something unexpected happens. These are made of essential oils that’s perfect for aromatherapy, too! You can use them on anything, anytime you want. Did we mention that these are safe for the little ones?
Prices: Jar of Hope Gel P425, Jar of Love Balm P415
18. Cakes from Jertie’s Kitchen. If you’re conscious of your daily-calorie intake, these sweets are perfect for you. Who doesn’t want Chocolates when Valentine’s should be the sweetest day of the year? Grab these Dark Choco or Banana Choco-Peanut Cake that’s Vegan, Gluten-Free and Low Glycemic! There’s no guilt overloading yourself with sweets this month. Besides, every Mom needs these Chocolate Cakes as reward.
Price: 680 and up
19. Lava Beads from @loveahbeads. For that momma who is into essential oils – doing her own blends, diffusing oils at night and coming up with her own recipe, this bracelet is something she would be happy to be a recipient of.
Price: 450 and up
20. Twinning pjs from @happmumandbub. Spend a little more time snuggled up in bed with your huggable little humans in dreamy, matching prints. Our pretty prints will make you doze off to slumber land with happy thoughts.
Price: P1k up
Happy online shopping!