The 6th Momzilla fair, which is a two-day event was held at the Century City Mall in Makati last 23rd to 24th of September 2017.
The said fair was initially launched in October 2015 to bring together mom and baby products in one roof. Momzilla PH does not only aim to empower the local selling industry but to also be a platform for both new and experienced parents to connect with one another and share the joys and challenges of parenthood.
These were the things Riri and I got busy with during the fair:
1. Shop. This time around, there were two floors of shopping space which were allotted for the fair. We enjoyed huge discounts and bargain on mom and baby essentials.
2. Catch up with fellow mompreneurs.
3. Attend the free talks by The Parenting Emporium. The talks that day were: Understanding Baby Cries, Baby Wearing and Cloth Diapering.
4. Play all day. Now, this is something Riri enjoyed while I did my shopping.
5. And wait there’s more, I won a free pass at Gymboree via an electronic raffle.
There’s always some pretty setup every fair – that’s what the trademark of Momzilla is.
Till the next fair! For updates, you may visit their Facebook Page for updates – Momzilla PH.